Be Safe Out There.
Welcome to Canyons.
At Canyons, we are committed to becoming the finest four season resort in North America by providing extraordinary experiences for our guests and our employees. We know that having an extraordinary experience means having a safe one. To that end, we have launched our “Be Safe Out There” campaign, a company-wide safety initiative that focuses on recreating and working safely. Our campaign highlights the importance of safety through awareness, education, and reinforcement of positive behaviors both on and off our mountain.
We ask that you take the time to read the information on our “Mountain Safety” website and pay attention to safety information around the resort. Become familiar with your responsibilities while participating in activities at the resort and understand the associated risks. Most importantly, have fun and Be Safe Out There.
- Mike Goar, Managing Director of Canyons Resort
- On-Mountain Safety
- Canyons Skier / Rider Responsibility Code
- First Aid / Ski Patrol
- Slow Zones
- Notice of Inherent Risks and Assumption of Risks
- Backcountry Skiing & Riding
- Beacon Park at Canyons Resort
- Be Prepared: Get Acclimated
- Avoid High Altitude Illness
- Dress Appropriately
- Use Proper Skin Care protection
- Ski & Snowboard School
- Preparing your Child for a Lesson
- Clothing Recommendations
- Lids on Kids: "Wear a Helmet. It's a Good Idea."
- "Sit on the Spot" Program
- Lesson Ratios
- Terrain Park Safety
- Smart Style: Freestyle Terrain Safety. "Know it, Respect it, Use it!"
- Canyons Safety Quiz
- Take the Know the Code Quiz to win great prizes!
- Resources for Kids
- Season Passholder Video Contest
- At the beginning of the 2012/13 season, Canyons seasonpassholders recieved Canyons Skier/Rider Responsiblity Code with their pass. Now it's time to show off your knowledge of the code with a video contest. Great prizes will be awarded to winners!