Getting Here Is Easy
With non-stop flights from over 70 U.S. cities into Salt Lake City International airport, it's easy to get to Canyons Resort from just about anywhere. Once you land, you can go from concourse to Cabriolet in 40 easy minutes by bus, taxi or car.
- From the airport take I-80 East through Salt Lake City. (I-80 merges with I-15)
- You will now follow I-80 East through Parley’s Canyon for about 15-20 minutes.
- Take Exit #145 Kimball Junction / Park City.
- This exit is the main road that enters Park City and Canyons Resort. You will be on SR-224.
- Follow 224 for two miles from the exit and take a right at the stop light on to Canyons Resort Drive.
- Continue a short distance up to Canyons Resort.
Canyons Resort is located in Park City, UT. Located just 4 miles from Park City's Historic Main Street. Canyons is the closest Park City mountain resort to the Salt Lake City International Airport and yet close enough to Park City to enjoy all the nightlife, dining and shopping that the town has to offer. Over 100 bars and restaurants are just minutes away as well as all the other activities you should expect from a world class four season resort town. The century-old mining town of Park City will capture you - as it did the rest of the world during the 2002 Winter Olympic Games.