Call us at 855-444-KOSHER
Our kosher vacation specialists are happy to help plan the perfect winter vacation for you and your family. From making your lodging and restaurant reservations, to reserving ski school classes and spa treatments, our team will help plan every detail of your vacation. For more information on kosher vacations, please email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free at 855-444-KOSHER to speak with our kosher vacation specialist — and book your entire vacation with a skilled "kosher eye." Inquire about our special Bistro Sabbath Package. All inquiries will be answered within 24 hours—because at Canyons, we know that of all the details that go into the perfect ski vacation, the most important detail is you. *guaranteed response within 24 hours
Canyons was named SKI Magazine's Top 10 ski resorts in North America in the 2012 annual reader survey. For more information about the resort, browse our website or click here to view our magazine.
Ski Canyons. Ski Kosher.
Canyons offers kosher dining and synagogue services so you will be able to:
- Put your focus on enjoying a world-class ski getaway with loved ones rather than bringing and preparing your own kosher food. At Canyons you can enjoy 182 trails, 4,000 acres of pristine ski terrain, and our state-of-the-art “Orange Bubble”— a high-speed lift with enclosed canopies and heated seats—as well as luxury lodging, including the Waldorf Astoria, Park City—all only 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport.
- Enjoy the convenience of staying on the mountain for lunch with the ability to pick up freshly prepared and packaged lunches at several on-mountain lodges, as well as in the Grand Summit Hotel. Bistro also offers “take out” gourmet kosher breakfast to enjoy in your hotel room. Please note that the last day of meal service will be Thursday 3/21/13.
- Experience innovative kosher cuisine every night of the week for dinner, including traditional Sabbath meals on Friday evening and Saturday afternoon.
- Attend orthodox synagogue services in a small Shul adjacent to Bistro—offering Sabbath services conducted every Friday and Saturday and additional services during the week—all within walking distance of all Canyons Resort properties.
Bistro At Canyons
The only Glatt Kosher restaurant at a world-class ski destination.
Open the entire season.
Location: Bistro is located at Silverado Lodge with a separate exterior access. The restaurant is within a convenient walking distance of all Canyons managed Lodges (Grand Summit, Sundial, Vintage on the Strand and Waldorf Astoria Park City).
Cuisine: New American Kosher Bistro
Dinner served Sunday through Thursday 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM through Thursday 3/21/13.
Friday Night Sabbath, Saturday Lunch and Saturday Dinner are reservations only and times depend on the sundown schedule.
Freshly prepared gourmet "to-go" lunches are available on-mountain at Red Pine Lodge, and ready for pick up at Murdock's Café in the Resort Village and Crave in the Waldorf Astoria Park City. The only lunch items that are certified Kosher are those featuring a Bistro at Canyons sticker sealing the container, that is accompanied by 2 Rabbi's signatures on both of its sides, half on the sticker and half on the container.
Traditional, prix fixe Friday night dinner and Saturday lunch. Reservations required 36 hours in advance. Please call (435) 615-3400 by 12pm on Thursdays.
Kosher supervision (mashgiach t'midi) provided by:
Kashruth Council of Canada (COR)
Canyons' Bistro Makes Headlines
Being the first Glatt Kosher restaurant at a world-class ski destination, you can only imagine that we are attracting some national attention. The following articles available to download for your convenience.
Canyons Earns Top 10 Ranking in Ski Magazine
For the first time ever, Canyons Resort has been named one of the Top 10 ski resorts in North America in the annual SKI Magazine reader survey. This amazing leap in the overall ranking was fueled by the resort’s commitment to improving the guest experience and a massive $50 million investment in transforming the resort that began in 2010.
Bistro Sabbath Package
Canyons Bistro Sabbath Package offers accommodations in Silverado Lodge and Sabbath dinner and lunch (tax and gratuity included) at Bistro at Canyons restaurant located in the Silverado Lodge. Special discounts on lift tickets are available to guests reserving the Bistro Sabbath Package.
Rates starting as low as $156.00 per person/per night/double occupancy. Restrictions may apply.
At Canyons, our goal is to ensure your vacation planning goes as smoothly as possible. And for our kosher guests, we have dedicated kosher vacation specialists that are available to help plan every aspect of your Canyons vacation. From making your lodging and restaurant reservations, to reserving ski school classes, lift tickets and spa treatments, our team is here to help. For more information on kosher vacations and customized packages, please email us directly at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 855-444-KOSHER. We guarantee a response within 24 hours of request.
Located next to Bistro in the Silverado Lodge.
We have a guaranteed minyan each weekend. If you are coming to Canyons for the weekend, email us and let us know if you will be participating in our Minyan.
Any four-season resort bold enough to call itself world-class had better feature a signature hotel worthy of the distinction. Canyons Resort, in Park City, Utah, offers five. All hotels are conveniently located slopeside at Canyons Resort.
From the luxury of the Waldorf Astoria Park City to the convenience of Silverado Lodge (located near the resort village and host to the kosher Bistro restaurant and Shul), our kosher vacation specialists can help you find the perfect accommodations for you and your family. To learn more about the lodging properties available, please contact a kosher vacation specialist.
On Wednesday, January 23, Canyons Resort will host the Challenge 4,000 Fundraiser. Achiezer, in conjunction with the David Memorial Fund and the Community Assistance Fund, will be disbursing event proceeds to the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Skiers and riders will be challenged to ski all 18 skiable lifts at least once.
• January 23, 2013 (weather date is January 24)
• Open to all skiers and riders, intermediate skill level or higher
• Participants are required to raise a minimum of $1,000 of sponsorships for the fund and must be received prior to the event
• Participants will receive mountain access, breakfast, snack, lunch, gifts and an apres ski party at Bistro at Canyons
For more information regarding registration and corporate sponsorship, please contact Sam Spinner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (516) 456-4585.