July 3, 2014. Are you ready to start your Independence Day one day early? If so, then head over to Canyons for our annual bash! The Celebration festivities will kick off at 3:00pm, when the grassy area opens for guests in front of the Mountain Stage at Ski Beach. Free family-oriented music and activities throughout the Resort Village will commence at 3:00pm, including multiple food and beverage outlets and more. Enjoy live music starting at 7:00pm and the massive fireworks display is set to go off at approximately 9:30pm.
Parking will be limited, as this is a very popular event in Park City - see the note below on some suggested free parking options. Although it is a free event, Canyons will be charging $5/car to park on-site in the Cabriolet lot. All parking fees will be donated to People's Health Clinic's Vision Program.
We kindly remind guests that dogs (with the exception of service dogs) are not allowed in the concert venue. Blankets, picnics (please, no glass) and chairs are allowed starting at 3:00pm. Low back chairs are allowed, but camping chairs, chairs with sharp legs and chairs with greater height than 9" are not allowed. Chairs meeting the height requirements are available for purchase at Canyon Mountain Sports. The July 3rd Celebration is FREE and open to the public. The Cabriolet lift will run 9:00am - 11:00pm and Waldorf Gondola run 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
July 3rd Celebration Tenative Schedule of Events:
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm – Magician, Resort Village
- 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Hired Guns, Resort Village
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Crafts, (Beading) Village Stage
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Photo Booth, Village Stage
- 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm – Face Painting, Resort Village
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Mechanical Bull, Resort Village
- 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm - DJ, Mountain Stage
- 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm - The Soulistics, Mountain Stage
- 9:30 pm - Massive Fireworks Display
July 3rd Celebration Parking Information:
Click here to download a map of parking options and details.
- Paid parking will be available at Canyons Cabriolet Lot from 3:00 pm – 9:30 pm. Please bring $5 cash per car. All parking fees will be donated to Park City People’s Health Clinic Vision Program, more info on the program is availble here.
- Free parking and shuttle service from a remote lot at Park City High School/Eccles Center, Canyons shuttles will run from 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm (2 shuttles leaving about every 20 minutes)*
- Additional offsite parking located at Parleys Park Elementary School and St Luke’s Episcopal Church. Public transportation available from those locations via the Pink Line.
- Free Park City Public Bus System- more information on routes and times available here.* Busses that will be headed in/out of Canyons include: #7 Pink inbound to Park City, #7 Pink outbound to Kimball Junction and the #6 Line. The Pink line will run until approximately 10:55 pm on July 3rd and the Lime will only run until 5:00 pm.
- Ride your bike to the event! There will be bike racks available at the base of the Cabriolet lot, near the ticket office - be sure to bring a headlamp for your ride home!
*If you choose option 2 or 3 above (shuttle or public bus) you can signup to win a 2014/15 Epic Pass - more information and sign up sheets will be available at the bus/shuttle stop at the base of the Cabriolet.
Take advantage of our 3rd Night Free Lodging Package. Including nightly lodging, daily breakfast for each adult, one scenic gondola ride per person.
Book Online >