Back for another season, our free Spring Concert Series will never cease to amaze you. On Saturdays and select Sundays, beginning February 15 and ending April 13, we'll bring you live, free music! So after a great day of skiing and riding at Utah's premier resort, come on down to the Resort Village, take off your boots, and put on your dancing shoes! Thanks to Mountain Town Music for the concert production.
Nigel & the Metal Dogs is Utah’s best 80s hair-metal band. Nigel Tones and his Dogs will help you get retro and crazy with favorites from Gun’s N’ Roses, Bon Jovi, Van Halen, Motley Crue, Whitesnake and others!
“What is the greatest artistic achievement of your career thus far? Or, if you prefer, most dangerous groupie liaison?”
“Pond Skimming as Jesus, The Canyons, April 2006. I walked on water.”
- Nigel, in City Weekly 2010
Spring Concert Schedule:
- Saturday, February 15: The Patwa Reggae Band
- Saturday, February 22: Tony Holiday & the Velvetones
- Saturday, March 1: Son of Ian
- Saturday, March 8: This Must Be the Band
- Saturday, March 15: Folk Hogan
- Spring Grüv: Saturday, March 22: Steel Pulse (w/ opening act Cody ChesnuTT)
- Spring Grüv: Sunday, March 23: The Magic Beans
- Spring Grüv: Saturday, March 29: Brett Dennen (w/ opening act Ryan Montbleau)
- Spring Grüv: Sunday, March 30: The Mother Hips (w/ opening act Holy Water Buffalo)
- Saturday, April 5: Mark Sexton Band
- Sunday, April 13: Nigel & the Metal Dogs
All concerts are free and begin at 3:00pm.
NOTE: No outside alcohol is allowed in for our spring concerts. We will have food and beverage options available in the Resort Village, so don't worry! And, please carpool.