Come to Park City and enjoy the 4th on Park City's Historic Main Street for Park City's annual 4th of July Parade and Celebration! There will be a full day of activities, including a 5k run, pancake breakfast, parade, live music, rugby games, beer gardens and vendors followed by fireworks at dusk.
Thursday, July 4, 2013 (Agenda is subject to change)
- 7:00 am: Pancake Breakfast in City Park
- 8:00 am: Cole Sport 5k Fun Run. Call (435) 649-4806.
- 10:00 am - 9:00 pm: Rugby games, live music, BBQ at the north end of City Park.
- 10:00 am: Pizza and Soft Drink Sales Open in City Park
- 11:00 am: Famous 4th of July Parade with over 70 floats celebrating Park City's history.
- 11:00 am: Sunrise Rotary Serving Lunch in City Park
Celebration in City Park Food, live music, beer garden, games and children's activities
- 12:00 pm: Motherload Canyon Band
- 1:00 pm: Austin Wolfe/Mere Image
- 2:00 pm: The Codi Jordan Band
- 3:00 pm: Sin City Soul
Park City is the place to be this July 4th and Canyons is the place to stay. For information on lodging at Canyons, please contact one of our knowledgeable vacation planners at (866) 604-4171 or follow the link below.
Lodging Packages >